1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS stock bolt size???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by G-12, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G-12

G-12 TS Member

Just got a used PFS for the Perazzi MX-8. It didn't include a stock bolt. Does anyone know the size of the bolt the PFS requires? Thanks, Ben

2. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

In my experience, the stock bolt comes with the grip you choose, not with the PFS by itself.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

3. leadvail

leadvail Member

Try This. Size is listed as well as other info

It is all here. Bob

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

If you mean the bolt that attaches the grip to your receiver, take the receiver and go to Ace Hardware. They have a metric cap head bolt selection. Select the proper size. Be mindful of the length. If you get it too long it will interfere with the saftey lever. If you will look closely you'll see what I'm making reference to. And yes they usually come with the grip. But I did as described above as I too got one with no bolt. Hope this helps, Jake

5. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

If it matches my "P" gun, it's 6mm x 15mm socket head cap screw. Check with a Home Depot ot Bolt Supply shop. Go for it!

Big Jack

6. PINOYSHOOTER

PINOYSHOOTER Member

I BOUGHT MINE FROM HOME DEPOT SKU 0 30669 82668 1 (6MM X 25MM CAP SCREW SOCKET) WHICH IS MADE IN USA PACK OF TWO PIECES FOR $1.99 PLUS TAX

7. G-12

G-12 TS Member

Thanks for the help! Ben

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.