1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS Questions.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by phirel, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phirel

phirel TS Member

Barry- I surprisingly found that the PFS really helped my doubles shooting. The recoil reduction system keeps my head in place after the first shot. I have no problems with "recovery time'. I very highly recommend PFS.

I hope you are having a nice Fall down there, we are well into Spring. If you are having trouble contacting Vern (I do not know if he is still in Florida) you might call Bob Schultz (1-800-684-6329). Bob is a knowledgeable dealer for PFS and he advertises on this site (Target Shotguns). He understands PFS very well. Bob is a businessman ho you will enjoy dealing with. His word is as good as a written contract. I would never feel at risk sending Bob Schultz a blank check and asking him to ship me something he sells. Bob is also a top shooter.

Pat Ireland

2. washandwear

washandwear Member

Barry

My experience with PFS agrees with what Pat stated.

Regards

3. zinger

zinger Member

Barry, shooting doubles is just like Pat said. As long as you have the recoil tension tight enough, it'll spring back and be ready for the second shot. I am currently shooting an Ultimate Fit comb on my gun and found that it eliminates any possibility to mount the gun wrong. Since the side of my cheek is no longer on the comb, it's almost like I can see the target better because all that extra "cheek" isn't pushed up into my eye. I don't know if that makes sense or not, but that's what I've experienced. Vern was in San Antonio last week and I imagine is heading home now so try to contact him this week via email or phone (719-250-7727) Kim Bateman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.