1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS Question from Aus.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hooligan, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hooligan

Hooligan Member

Hi all.
    I have seen a few references lately to a "Figure 8 bracket" for a PFS. I guess it is some form of stabilizing device. I would appreciate any info and advice
    if it will fit all setups including a very low comb.
    Barry

2. Smiley

Smiley Member

the item you refer to fits onto the outer tubes top and bottom to reduce flex in the stock,I have one fitted to mine and it works fine.I belong to Brisbane Gun Club so if you are near our club give me heads up and I can show oyu mine and how its set up.
    Paul Hill

3. mikepacific60

mikepacific60 Member

Hi Barry - I've sent you a Private Message. Cheers from Brisbane, Mike

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Barry, while I do not know your answer, here is the website of the gentleman here in the US that invented and makes the PFS. His name is Vern Brown and his E-mail address is xxxprecisionfit@pcisys.netxxx Please drop the X's at the front and back of this address. He is very nice gentleman and will give you all the info you need. He can also sell and ship to you direct as well (I think). Good Luck and break em all. Jeff

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Member

Thanks to everyone. Smiley, unfortunately I am in Melbourne, however Mikepacific60
    has me sorted as he has a spare one. Thanks Jeff, I have spoken to Vern in the past, but was not aware he was the maker of the bracket.
    Again, thanks to all

Barry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.