1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS Pitch Spacers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by xcollector, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xcollector

xcollector TS Member

I had pitch spacers that I believe came with my PFS. I just moved and I can't find them. Does anyone have one that they are willing to part with? At the toe of my stock I need about .25 inch. Leave me a PM or email me.

Thanks

Doug

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Try this above. I have one PFS spacer, the thicker of the 2 that came with it. Not sure of the thickness off hand?

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

brownells.com has them too. They are surprisingly expensive! LOL

4. xcollector

xcollector TS Member

I believe they fit right out of the box (ground to size). That makes things easy for me, and if someone is not using one it puts some coin back in their pockets.

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

the 2 I recieved where not ground to fit. I still have not finished mine. It blends right in.

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Vern Brown has them made up and ready to put in place for your shooting comfort ... He is the guy who invented the PFS and has anything you might need, want, and even things you don't, I'm sure for your PFS ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.