1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS Painting

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RAD, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAD

RAD Member

Feb 23, 2006
    Has anyone used Air Brush Artestry in Oceanside Ca. to paint their PFS to look like wood.Were you happy with it and what was the cost
  2. traperjohn

traperjohn TS Member

Feb 6, 2006
    Yes i used them on my PFS two years ago. Paint job looks very good. Not as durable as a car paint job as i was told. Back then he charged me $100.00 plus S/H took about 2 weeks. Yes I would use him again if needed.

John Pilotte
  3. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Dec 10, 2006
    I can not paint them to look like wood, but I can do about any color or scheme you may want.

Matt Woodson - Woodson Enterprises
    (270) 804-5454
  4. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I was the first to get Chuck Walker to paint my PFS. When he said "Looks like an interesting job" I was sold on letting him do mine. He also did my 2nd PFS plus a friends and many others. That was about 3 or 4 years ago and it still looks great! Haven't talked to Chuck in several years but it looks like he's holding his price. He's truly an air brush artist.

The URL above will take you to an ad I posted several years ago and haven't changed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.