1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS owners- I NEED to KNOW

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by vaguru, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vaguru

vaguru Member

I need to know if anyone has knowledge of the type of plastic material used to make the PFS grips. Is it a thermo plastic? If so what type? I'll call Vern later today after I get home, but thought someone here might know. Thanks

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Could it be fiberglass?

Pat Ireland

3. vaguru

vaguru Member

Not fiberglass, appears to be some type of thermo plastic as I believe it is injection molded.

4. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

Not your answer - but whatever processing method is used to fashion the plastic grip it shapes and cuts easily. A dremel tool or a swiss army knife are all you need to make "adjustments" in the field.

5. vaguru

vaguru Member

Thanks PBB, appreciate the info even though it changes my plan of attack.

6. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

Mike,

would you do us a favor and post pictures of your various grip styles - go ahead and use a new thread. i'll add my own pix and maybe we can build up an inventory of the available styles out there. maybe i can get jon schorle to post pix of his wooden grips too so we have some examples of those.

7. blkdog

blkdog TS Member

I am looking for a lefthand grip for a Beretta 682-686. Anyone know of one for sale .New or used?
    Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.