1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS on Beretta 687 EELL

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cdan12, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdan12

cdan12 TS Member

Any one ever put a pfs on a beretta 687EELL (sideplate gun )? I contacted pfs and they say theres will not fit unless you modify it.What would you have to do to make it fit ? thanks Dan Witcher

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Clear out the sides of the grip for the side plates. If you compare your stock (removed) to that of a standard 680 series you see what is needed.

ss

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

I compared my 687EELL to a PFS grip. The side plates appeared to be longer than the grip. Bill Malcolm

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Why?

Reminded me of putting mud tires on Ferrari.

5. cdan12

cdan12 TS Member

Wanted an adjustable comb and don't want to cut the wood, Dan

6. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Steve W, depends where you plan on driving a Ferrari. The PFS is a tool that will allow for many adjustments without paying a fitter who most likely will not get it right the first time. For those of us with recoil issues the PFS is tops in recoil reduction. And should service be required Vern Brown will take good care of you after the sale. They are a wonderful tool. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.