1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

??? PFS on a Bowen

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I've modified a Ljutic grip for my Seitz..worked perfectly.. if the Bowen is no thicker in the rear than a Seitz.. it should also easily be modified to work..

2. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Sounds like you need one of my billet aluminum stock adapters that I had around April 1st. l.g.

3. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

CL3.....April Fools joke from earlier in the year....check a thread search. Always gives me a chuckle on how many someone could sell if they made such an adapter. l.g.

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Nick.. If you already have the Ljutic grip.. put a bolt in it.that fits the Bowen.. and see how closely it fits.. Put the rest of the PFS on.. and see how the comb lines up.. I'd bet a half an hour with a dremel tool.. it would fit perfect.. If I could fit a Browning PFS grip to a Stevens 9478 crack barrel.. this should not be a challenge for even the most tool impaired shooter..
    perazzibigbore_2008_03034.jpg

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

The bolt will get the angle with the grip and receiver lined up.. Sometimes you need to fill that hole in.. and redrill it at the correct angle.. Believe me.. it's not that hard to do.. Just go slowly.. and try to lay it out on a big flat board..to keep your stock.. and pitch at the correct angles..

This is also a wonderful time to get the grip in the right position and length for your hand.. My Seitz grip came from a cut down Ljutic grip..It fits me vastly better than the factory PFS grip.. Good luck.. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.