1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS ? help please

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shoottilithurts, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoottilithurts

shoottilithurts Member

my pfs aluminum block that connects onto the top rod, and holds the cheekplace bracket wont stay in place. as the gun is shot, it rotates away from me no matter how much i tighten the screws ...thanks in advance...milt luther

2. vvosen

vvosen TS Member

I had the same problem. It sounds like the rod it is attached to is moving. The rod is held with a screw and locktite as I recall. When I called Vern Brown (he make them) he explained how I could try to fix it, which didn't sound like something I felt I would do a very good job of, so he send me the necessary new parts and I sent him the old ones off the stock.

Give him a call at 719-547-4432 and describe the problem and he can walk you through what can be done.

Vic Vosen

3. shoottilithurts

shoottilithurts Member

thanks vic u were exactly right

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I had the same problem. I sent the complete unit to Vern, overnight. He repaired it and returned it to me overnight. Total time to repair, shipping both ways, 3 days. That's support for a product.

5. vvosen

vvosen TS Member

Vern's the man!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.