1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS GRIP.. for Remington 870 ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RickN, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Did you see this one Jerry?

Looks like they started with an 870 stock.

2. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

I have a friend who adapted a PFS Ljutic grip to his model 12 by applying liquid steel putty between the Ljutic grip and the rear of the receiver holding everything in place with the stock bolt while shaping and tapering the material to blend with the receiver and grip, in fact I've seen three or four model 12's adapted in this fashion. I assume you will need some kind of release agent so the putty won't stick to receiver and bolt in the curing process.

The common component between Ljutics, model 12's and 870's they all use the stub and socket system to mount their stocks. I would think with little effort you could make the same Ljutic grip adaptation to your 870 that been made to the model 12.

Surfer

3. captin

captin TS Member

I have made a couple,,,sold em on here..I think I sold one to someone with Perazzi in his sign on name.

I;m pretty sure I made it out of a Ljutic PFS grip. Been several years ago.

4. Riverrunt

Riverrunt Member

Jerry

You have a PM.

John Harden

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

what year was remington 870pfsmanufactured