1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS For sale at the Grand

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Release Trigger, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

0   0   0

For Sale, "Reduced Price"

New style right hand PFS with Perazzi or K-80 grip in wood style finish (see photo) only fitted to gun for two shoots. $1,100.00 or best offer (Cost $1595.00 last summer).

New wood style finish K-80 or Perazzi Grip, $200.00 or best offer (Cost $350.00 last summer).

Will let all go as a bundle for $1200.00 both grips have been relieved for Double Release triggers.

I will arrive at the Grand on Tuesday morning and be there the whole time before heading up to the Cardinal Classic.

PM me or phone Don or Gary on cell 816 806 0453 after midday on Tuesday the 6th. make an offer

[​IMG]

2. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

0   0   0

TTT,

See reduced prices and contact cell number after midday Tuesday the 6th.

Release Trigger......

3. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

0   0   0

4. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

0   0   0

5. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

0   0   0

Guy's.

I am bringing this all the way from Downunder, make an offer I do not want to carry it all the way home again.

Release Trigger...............

6. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

TTT

7. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

0   0   0

Up ya go one last time.

Release...................