1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS for BT100

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by goosecall, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goosecall

goosecall TS Member

Has anyone fit a BT100 to a Precession Fit Stock by machining the grip and using bbonodo to fit the receiver? Do I need a new grip made? 10Tenner

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Tenner, as you might already know, Vern does not make a grip for the BT-100 !! I do not think he ever will. Only choice you have is to have a stock-maker make a grip for you, that will accept the PFS recoil system and fit it to the BT-100. It will not be cheap. I also have the same gun and gave up on the PFS for the same reason. Vern told me about a year ago or so that several fitters have tried useing two different grips and tried to get them to work, but had no luck. So he advised me not to try to fit one. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

3. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Stocker John, formerly with Shooters Emporium made two for me. No one would make a wood grip for my DT 10s to fit the PFS. Mine are great and get lots of comments. My guess is the grip would probably cost you $1000.00. Worth every dime for my money. But...the new system that Phill Simms is making, great thread on this site, looks good and overall about the same money

JON

4. jbohio

jbohio Member

Hello, I have 1 for sale 900.00 with old style PFS unit ...

5. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

Hi everyone. So we are hearing more about Phil Simms installing soft touch clones for people. Just so you all know, he is NOT an authorized installer of the SoftTouch system and never has been. A few years back, we even tried to talk with Mr. Simms to let him know he is infringing on the patent, but to no avail. The patent has now ran out, but professional courtesy should prevail here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.