1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS for Blaser F3?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeet_man, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Any news on a PFS grip for the F3? I've heard stories and rumors about progress since 08, but nothing has materialized. I would guess the F3 is more popular than some of the guns that the PFS grips are currently made for...

2. open choke

open choke TS Member

Have a stock guy make a pistol grip for the blaser and the rest of the PFS is all the same for any gun.

My stock guy has done it several times and he also make the cheek piece in wood too

3. skeet_man

Open Choke- Who is your stock guy, and what does he charge for a PFS grip. Last I knew, Stocker John on the west coast was the only one currently making wood pfs grips, and they were $1k each.

4. open choke

open choke TS Member

I will have to find out for you. I know of guys he made the pistol grips for I have not had one made for myself so I don't know the cost. I know he also charges around 1000 to make a complete stock. So that may be a "going rate". But this is only a grip so it should be much less. My guy is in new york

5. skeet_man

I appreciate it. I would definitely be interested. I would expect to pay more than a run of the mill molded pfs grip ($240 retail), but I can't see spending $1k for one, esp when they could be turned out on a CNC by the hundreds for little more than the cost of material (I really don't care if its wood or plastic)... I could see myself paying somewhere in the $400 to $500 range for one because of its custom-ness, but definitely no more than $500.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.