1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS for a MX series Perazzi

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by deadpair, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadpair

deadpair Member

I have a left hand precision fit stock for the MX series Perazzi that is less than 1 month old that I will sell for 900 dollars and I will pay the shipping.This stock has all the paper work and tools with it. I purchase it and it did not work out for me. I will be at the wisc state shoot Wed thru sunday and could deliver it there if anyone is interested.I am also open to reasonable offers as well
    Thanks

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Deadpair,

If I can inquire, what didn't work for you? It took me a couple of weeks to tweek mine and get it where I wanted. Now I wouldn't shoot without it.

ec90t

3. deadpair

deadpair Member

I experienced fan firing when I was shooting doubles and now have a bad taste in my mouth for the entire unit. The stock works great they are just not for me. This is a great deal for someone as this is 400 dollars off new price and you could not tell the stock from new.

4. deadpair

deadpair Member

Unit has been sold pending funds thanks for the interest

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Mine is used on my sporting gun and I figured out the fan firring problem real quick. Don't loosen your grip while shooting!

ec90t

6. MX3SBOY

MX3SBOY TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.