1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Peyton Manning - Perfect

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blade819, Sep 6, 2013.

1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I know it's the first game of the season but you have to like what you saw last night in his record setting performance against the current Super Bowl Champions! 37 years old and still chugging them!

blade819

2. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

[SARCASTIC FONT BEGIN....] I sure am glad that us Indy people got rid of that old guy, he sucks, can't throw, can't run play action, paid way too much money for what he is worth, I mean the guy only got us the one and only Super Bowl win in Indy. The Broncos were morons for picking that guy up... [SARCASTIC FONT END....]

I understand that Luck is a stud and will most likely be awesome, but if Indy could have actually drafted a defense, they could have won more bowls.

The difference between Brady and Manning is a defense, one guy doesn't haven't to score 35-45 points a game to consistently win while the other guy (in his previous venue) needed to score said points because it was figured into the game strategy. Freaking ignorant plan IMO.

3. oz

oz Active Member

Wes Welker carried the mail.

4. Woodduck

Woodduck Member

Wow! He didn't choke in an early game. Wonder who he will blame when he Screws up again in the playoffs.

Dennis Grau

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

Yep, sure glad we unloaded that turd.

6. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Take a look at the Division. That will almost guarantee at least six wins. Baltimore is not the same team they were last year. Flacco is well overpaid, and Boldin is no longer there. Also, it was a home game. I really think SF is the team that will win the next Super Bowl. Although some injuries may have an affect on the season already. They still have allot of key players on the team to make a very impressive impact in a game.

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Rick, are you sure the players where in the locker room because of thundr, or was it because they were having a meeting with their parole offiers? Feleons have to check in, even when on the road?