1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Petraeus retires and guess who doesn't show

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Petraeus retires and guess who doesn

He led this country to victory in Iraq and yet the cic and Sec of Defense don't show up,,,,character shows....

2. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

You can't choose your relatives, but you can choose who you invite to your retirement ceremony.

3. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

If you notice, none of the Big Eared, Muslim Loving Shit Heads favorite social programs got cut, NOT 1 PENNY, but tht asshole is going to cut our military drastically.

Remember to vote and get that asswipe out of office!!!!

oscar

4. mtneer88

mtneer88 Member

I could not agree more. This character must be voted out in December. He will ruin this country forever if he gets four more years.

5. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Petraeus retires and guess who doesn

Mr. Ray:

I would respectfully suggest you refrain from calling Obummer an @sswipe.
    It's insulting, unfair, and disrespectful to all the regular @sswipes of the world.

Sincerely,

sissy

6. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry fellows but their are many black people that are going to need educated about the asswipe Pres. The problem is there isn't enough time and Obumass is going to take them all down the drink as soon as he gets their votes.
    Everybody needs to imform their neighbors, co-workers and get everyone you can to get out and vote. Wild Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.