1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Petraeus agrees to testify

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Keep your eye on the ball, now. Undercurrents are swirling.

HM

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Even if he has a smoking gun, he will be discredited as sour grapes.

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Let's see how brave. Does he have enough intestinal fortitude to tell the truth? Bulge.

4. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

I'm sure by now everyone has their story straight.

5. 548

548 Guest

Agrees.... That's funny. Do you really think he had a choice?

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I guess the all knowing Liberal troll 548 has never heard of the Fifth Amendment.

Choice?? Uhh yeah he has a choice.

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

I heard the big cheese of the contaminated steroid company taking the 5th today. Maybe he can become the Health Czar for Jughead or better yet, CIA Director.

Bob Falfa

8. 548

548 Guest

Grntitan, thanks for offering more of your usual bullshit. Take special notice of the second and third line below.

Amendment V
    "No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Do you understand those lines you referenced? Do you really?

Has General Petraeus been charged with a crime? You realize he could only be forced to testify if he was charged with a crime committed at times of War or during a National Emergency? Even then, nobody can truly be forced to testify and a refusal to testify cannot be considered an admission of guilt.

They are trying to make him another scape goat for Obama. The President has the blood of those men on his hands. He put his re-election campaign before the lives of those men. The request for more security was ignored. They had the means and the know how. He turned his back on those men.

10. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

grntitan- Well put. Charlie

11. 548

548 Guest

Yes, Yes, No, No

12. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

McCain on the news says president Obama either covered it up or is incompetent. He needs to answer to why he had it covered up ( election, of course thats why) I think he is dead on and he is a bulldog so go for it John

13. Rick Barker

Obama is incompetent?

OMG

He better watch out, Beeper will be calling McCain a hateful, bigoted racist Republican.

14. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

...and a sore LOSER.

15. Rick Barker

Well, I have to admit, I never witnessed McCain getting angry like he did at that reporter yesterday

The only thing McCain was sore about was Palin is smarter than he is.

Even funnier was Obama pretending to be a man, acting all upset over Mccain and Graham going after Rice over the Benghazi massacre. The fool put her out in front to cover his ass and he pretends to be defending her. Kinda reminds me of what Osama did during his final moments.

16. Stl Flyn

Seems to me you are thinking, or really hoping Petraeus has some damning claims, or evidence. I'm not so sure.

17. Rick Barker

Doubtful.

Not doubt it will be discovered this whole mess, including the babes, are Bush's fault.

18. oz

oz Active Member

hilliary is going to (testify) too. with or without teleprompters? BFD the outcome will be what the bengazi butcher has dictated.

19. Stl Flyn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.