1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

petey stark,,,,what a great example of congress...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UjbPZAMked0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UjbPZAMked0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2. skeet100

skeet100 Member

My gosh we are gone as a country..... I am shocked!!!!

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

It is interesting to note the astonishing arrogance and condescending manner with which this out-of-touch dirtbag conducts himself. After having a people like this on the public dole for decades, is it any wonder that California is crumbling under the weight of its own misguided social policies and fiscal irresponsibility? We are witnessing a collection of people in power who have completely lost sight of reality and morality. This, if we don't do something to stop it, my friends, is a preview of the future of our nation.

-Gary

4. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

GW22:

"... a preview of the FUTURE?"

This pompous dullard has been in the U.S. House for past 37 years.

sissy

5. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

I really don't see much difference in this guy and the guy that thinks Guam is gonna tip over. Ever notice these people when they can't answer the question, they resort to belittling and name calling , And when that don't work they get mad and leave.Truly Morons. bigunn

6. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well, we all must admit the he (and his kind) have done a "wonderful" job for his state ?----I mean with their massive budget surplus etc/etc !!!!
    Would anyone like to start a "pool" as to when "civil unrest" begins ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.