1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Peter J. Strueber into OSTA Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pj 999, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Just read in this mornings paper that Pete is to be inducted into the Ohio State Hall of Fame. Congrats Pete and keep on shooting !! Paul Baker Jr

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Great News Pete!

...please...for your induction photo...you simply MUST provide them with a photo of you and that Winchester 1400 that you've broken all those 100 and 200 straights with...

3. Duck

Duck Member

Congrat's Pete!.

4. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Peter J.

What an honour and certainly deserved, myself and a few of your other "Aussie" mates should be able to catch up with you at this years Grand.

Allan, John and myself will be at Sparta this year (god willing).

I see in an earlier thread you are heading over to Wales for the World DTL.

I think Arthur and Steve are going to make that trip also.

I will be in Wagga-Wagga next weekend shooting and will probably see them both there.

Did you know the big man (Leo) is coming over for our Nationals just to show us a thing or two about this great sport.

Mate we hope your induction is a fantastic night for both you and your wife, you have both contributed much to this sport.

See you in the summer.

Gary Kennerson. 96 05145

aka. Release Trigger.
    Sunny Sydney Australia.

5. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Repeteclay: a big congrats from northern miami county. Very well deserved. Don Blankenship

6. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

It's always nice when one of the 'good guys' gets recognition. Congrats Peter. Cheers-Graham, Christchurch, New Zealand.

7. Stubbie

Stubbie TS Member

Hi Peter

Congratulations from Downunder from all the Aussie shooters that you have helped over the years when the Grand was in Vandalia.Peter and Jackie your hospitably and friendship has been enjoyed by many Aussies.
    A very worthy member of the O.S.T.A Hall of Fame.
    Kindest Regards Stubbie aka John Holder

8. Kemen053

Kemen053 Member

Congratulations Peter, all the best at this years Grand,regards Ross.

9. repeteclay

repeteclay Member

Thanks to all, who have signed on to this thread, to congratulate me on my selection to the Ohio State Trapshooting Assoc. "Hall of Fame". As for the Winchester 1400 in the photo,no. Gary, I think Leo is making the trip down under, to be there when his good friend, Billy Iles, is inducted into the Australian Trapshooting Hall of Fame in April. Biff, hopefully we will see each other in the shoot offs. Carl, to be placed in a grouping of shooters where your name appears, is overwelming. And you have achieved it in two States. Stubbie, I'll phone you shortly. Thanks again to all. Peter J. Streuber

10. DanR

DanR TS Member

Congratulations Pete!

I don't get the Dayton Daily News, so I didn't see the article Sunday. Someone at church told me that there was an article about a trapshooter who uses a Sears gun, and I immediately knew who the article was about. I have posted a link to the news article in the URL above.

It has been a great pleasure for Adam and me to get to know you over the past few years. We both offer our most sincere congratulations on your well-deserved accomplishment!

Best regards,
    Dan Reke
    Troy, Ohio

11. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Congratulations Peter! A well deserved honor to a real gentleman.

Terry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.