1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pete Woods

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Cazadore, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cazadore

Cazadore Member

Pete Woods, 72, of Osage Beach, Missouri suffered a massive stroke a week ago Sunday, several days after surgery to repair a leaky heart valve. This was followed by another "episode" which has left Pete in a coma and he will not recover. Pete's been a long time member of our trapshooting family although he hadn't shot many registered targets lately. He should have as he was always competitive, just not to his standards.

Please say a prayer for Pete, Linda and the family in this very difficult time. If you've never been thru "The Decision" you have no idea of the anguish and second guessing. I hope you never do.

His friend, Doug Gray

2. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

I shot quite abit with Pete back in the seventies along with George Kolar, Jack Gracey, and Dick Bennett. He always shot the angles first on doubles.
    He was a pilot for Ozark when he lived in SE Wisconsin. A hell of a shooter and a great guy.

My prayers for Pete and his Family,
    Rick Goshgarian

3. gundog

gundog TS Member

Just lost one of my best friens they same way. I pray for Pete and his family, its a terrible thing to deal with.

4. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

5. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Our prayers will go out to Pete, Linda and the Family.

Sorry to hear the news

Bud

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.