1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pete McCall

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by slide action, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

What ever happened to Pete McCall? His name came up while I was at the Alabama State Shoot. He was from KY, and was a Federal ammo rep. He helped my wife and I out a lot in our early days of shooting! He was the one who introduced us to Nora Martin(she was just a kid back then)! He was a fine southern gentelman and I just wondered if he was still around?

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

He is still around, will be at the Ohio State Shoot June 21st-24th

3. Straight50

Straight50 Member

He usually comes to Hahn Ridge trap club about every friday night down around Taylorsville, Ky. He lives in Midway Ky and is the Kolar dealer there. Very nice fella. Don't know his telephone number, but information can get it for you I am sure. I bet he would be glad to hear from you!

4. slide action

Thanks for the update! Glad he's still around! It would be nice to see him again. Been many years since I saw him. As you say,He's a really nice guy. He was always friendly helped a lot of people and treated everybody the same! One of the Good Guys!

5. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

Pete was at the NC State shoot, all of last week selling Kolars.

He said he will be at the Ohio State shoot.

Ron Burdick

6. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Pete McCall and Jimmy Wilson in the clubhouse at the 2012 NC State Shoot....

FRedmon

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I met Pete at the Grand in Vandalia when we shared a trolley ride and indulged in some funny banter. I called him several times just to stay in touch. Pete had serious eye problems. He is a great guy and I call him from time to time just to see how he is doing. He never gives you a fast shuffle. Call him. I'm sure he would like to hear from you.

8. LABWILD

LABWILD Member

Pete did the annual on my Kolar. He lives near Midway, ky. on one of the prettiest roads you will ever travel. His number is 859 3396-1000.

9. slide action

Just talked to Him! The man's got a memory like a steel trap! Seems to remember everything! We had a good talk about the good o'l days. Thanks for those who helped me get in touch with him. God Bless and shoot well!

10. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Pete McCall and Jimmy Wilson in the clubhouse at the NC State Trapshoot - Bostic NC..

FRedmon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
pete mccall trap shooter

pete mccall trapshooter

trapshooter pete macall
trapshooter pete mccall