1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PETA charged with stealing Hunting dog!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tad houston, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

PETA employee up on Federal charges for stealing a hunting dog, authorities found it in a PETA owned van!

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Thank you for posting this. I was unaware that these 'bastards' were this far over the edge. I urge readers to look up your 'freerepublic web site. Fred

3. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Fred,
    You are welcome. You are not alone, I doubt that this will show up on your evening news anytime soon.

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Wow! I had no idea that PETA had that kind of agenda. Evidently those jerks don't realize what a bird dog means to most of us evil hunters. Thanks for the info.

5. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

Stealing my dog would be like taking a part of my family. Very unhealthy for a person if they like longivity on this planet. No we will never see this on the evening news because we the hunters and shooters, are BAD people. Michael

6. cynergystan

cynergystan TS Member

Let me see if I understand this. People for the " ethical treatment of animals" steal an animal control officers hunting dog to do WHAT with it? It was slated for WHAT? Oh, now I get it.To save a duck...kill a dog. Well, maybe I don't get it. Could someone smarter than me please straighten me out on this? Isn't this the same group thaat was splashing paint on the fur coats of women a few years ago? I thought that the purpose of this ill conceived organization was to preserve animal life. What the H--- do I know; I'm a trap shooter.

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

You are or should be aware that PETA, as a whole is the largest euphanizer in the nation. Years ago in Ahoskie NC local authorities and citizens were finding dead dogs and cats in dumpsters around town. The police decided to keep a watch on dumpsters and caught those dumping the dead animals. They were employees of PETA from Norfolk (the PETA headquarters) driving a van registered to PETA dumping animals that PETA euphanized.

PETA people are some serious wacked out people ... they even have problems with milk and think it is cruel to milk a milk cow but do not worry that if you dont actually milk a milk cow the cow will die a painful torturous death.

Just some serious wacked out people.

8. cynergystan

cynergystan TS Member

In case anyone missed it: the defendants were acquitted! They were convicted of "littering". Apparently, if you kill animals, that you fraudulently adopted, and the throw them in dumpster, you are littering.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I wonder if Michael Vick will use that defense, "They were my dogs and trash day isn't until tomorrow"?

10. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Yeah! PETA people were splashing paint on ladies with fur coats because they were wearing animal skins.

Even notice that they never did that to Hells Angels and their leathers?

11. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

This would be a funny headline...Mohamed blows up PETA headquarters....LOL!

12. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    PEOPLE EXECUTING TERRIFIED ANIMALS

13. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

I once knew a guy whose uncle was badly crippled by falling from a tree stand ladder in VA. The PETA bunch had sawed through the ladder rungs near the top and it gave way as he reached the stand(never caught the sorry B@$^ards). IMO it is the PETA bunch who should be euphanized!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
hunter caught stealing dog
peta indicted for stealing dog
peta stealing animal

peta stealing animals

peta stealing dogs
peta steals dog