1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pet Peeve

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gun fitter, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I guess it's sold?

2. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Good point , I often wonder the same thing. They post something , people ask a question, then the poster comes back and " ups " the thread without an answer.

Another pet peeve of mine is people who post a joke that was post a few days earlier.

Another peeve is seeing the same people reply to EVERY issure brought up, as if they are an autority on EVERYTHING

3. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

I think it is because there are lots of "tire kickers" here who ask all kinds of questions but have no interest in buying the advertised item.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

You do not have to be an authority on a subject ot have an opinion.

If this forum was limited to experts the bandwidth requirement would be about 2 per cent of what it uses now.

HM

5. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

I wonder why people you send pictures to, I have dial up and its slow, don't ever let you know they received the pictures but are not interested in what you have for sale. I would at least let them know I received the pictures.

6. chuckles

chuckles Member

It is a lack of common courtesy, this same person will cut loud smelly farts when on the same trap line as you...just as you are mounting your gun.

It is common among Trap shooters, out of control among Skeet shooters.

It has a lot to do with ones upbringing, what State they reside in and whether a Democrat or Republican...

Hope the info helps...

regards

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I had a pet, I named Peeve and it was my "Pet Peeve" ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. funski

funski Member

i am the pet peeve--and i trully apolgiize for not getting back to you on this site or by e-mail. never had a bad reaction to a flu shot but this one put me down and out, i will answer all today--- again iknow how you feel because it upsets me too. thanks jim

9. funski

funski Member

stock and forend are sold sorry for all the inconvience

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.