1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perspective

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by copper, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copper

copper Member

My wife is a home health care Clinical Manager a girl at work a RNs daughter who she raised by herself got in and accident two nights ago 22 years old my wife went to hospital girl had scratch on chin looks fine But head trama she most likley never going to be same. WE take for granted every day So easy to be complacent , chose your words carfully and your actions . Well I felt need to say something. Dave I have two boys 22 and 28 could so easy be one of them

2. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

Sometimes it seems like life is a series of near misses. When we miss a close call we move on, not thinking much about it. When bad luck comes home to roost, we curse our bad luck. "Why couldn't this happen to someone else?" Life is all random. Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you. Caution, moderation and look out over your shoulder: someone or something could be gaining on you. Bill

3. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

There was a 16 year old young man die this past weekend about 30 miles from me. Apparently he was working on their semi grain trailer while his dad harvested corn. He slipped into the trailer knocking himself out. Father comes along with combine and unloaded into the trailer covering him with corn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.