1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Personal Trap Gun for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sliverbulletexpress, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

That's a nice one right there. Is that the MK1 or the MK2 Personal trap gun? I can't ever keep them straight in my head.

2. jaws305

jaws305 TS Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    P>S> Top picts are of Cole,next picts are of Mach One, with .740 bore, new style ribs, just dovetail in,without drift pin,Picts are fuzzy; may have to re-do, but you get the idea of this truely state of the art trapgun!! Paul Also, the Cole has an extra release trigger, whuch just unscrew one screw and take out pull trigger, and stick in release, tighten screw and you're ready to go. Cole was a genius, a tool and die maker, and a metal worker who was not fancey, but just the "BEST" Still getting better picts of Mach One and Franchi up today, I hope. Thanx, Paul in Miami

3. jaws305

jaws305 TS Member

0   0   0

Here are new pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. jaws305

jaws305 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanx for being patient to get pictures right. First are of Mach One with Warrick case; Second set are of tan Franchi case with 2 straps, and Franchi combo st. Please call Paul in Miami if interested, at 305-371-7100,office, or cell 305-733-2170. Paul

5. jaws305

jaws305 TS Member

0   0   0

Also have a like new Americase, Premium Compact case, Mod. no. 3016, green velvet inside, holds barrel with forend attached upright, up to 32 inches, for low ribbed skeet or sporting clays gun, cost me $275 with shipping, lists for $400 plus shipping so is good deal for $275 incl. shipping. Paul in Miami.

6. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You know ,these are Much Better guns than people give them credit for. Of course I am going to try to buy it as low a price as possible. Paul, Smokn Joe says 1000.00 I think 1050.00 Joe Whitehurst

7. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Smok'n Joe, man i am glad you mentioned the Case Hey you are right the case is worth at least 100.00. So i guess 1100.00 would not be out of line. Joe W.

8. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Smok'n Joe old buddy I have convinced MY wife to call your wife and tell her you are thinking about BUYING ANOTHER gun. BUT hey you are a big boy so if you NEED the Franchi I will no longer bid on it. Paul already has most of my old age retirement money. My wife says I am insatiable and of course CRAZY about Guns. JOE

9. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Smok'n Joe, I don't need it myself but, like you said 1100.00 dollars for a Trap Combo W/hard case is dang near like Paul giving it to me. Some Dad out there will kick his behind for letting this Combo get away to me when he could buy it for a son or daughter. Well I need to go start picking up ALUM. cans to support My Gun habit. JOE

10. jaws305

jaws305 TS Member

0   0   0

Only MACH ONE and COLE left; $500 off each to interested buyers, or you can buy a Infinity for $9200!!(Believe me, I wish I could, but not now!) Thanx, Paul in Miami 305-733-2170, or 305-371-7100.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.