1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Personal experience shooting an MX2008?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ec90t, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

NSXER,

I've pulled the trigger on one a few times and find it to be a quick responding/pointing gun. The dynamics of the gun is breath taking, but a little too quick for ATA targets. This gun is made for Bunker shooting.

The better all-around Perazzi would be a MX-2000-3 (3 notch). I really like the aspects of how this gun handles. Definitly more versatile than the MX-2008.

ec90t

2. wbill

wbill Member

How high can the POI be set to on the MX2000/3 ?

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I bought a new MX-2005 and really did,t like it . A real bear in the wind can,t put it in a gun rack just so easy to cant a real pig to handle Did I say I did,t like it ???????

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

wbill,

Perazzi says the MX-2000/3 can be adjusted from dead flat to 80/20. I didn't have enough time to see, but I think it is very possible. This could very easily be a one gun for all.

I find the sighting plane on the MX-2000/3 much more friendly than that of the MX-2008.

Now if I could find an extra $10K lying around I'd be in business.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.