1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perscription Shooting Glasses

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapp2012, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapp2012

trapp2012 Member

I am a youngster that need a prescription glasses to do some things. And I would like to purchase a pair for my Ranger lense frame. Who should I contact to get a set made. I would like to have them before I go to shoot my zone shoot in Ohio here in May. Dr. Rively (sp?) does any one have his number? Would like to get a set from him. Here good things.

2. Carol Lister

Carol Lister TS Member

I've had an excellent experience dealing with Wayne Morgan at Morgan Optical in Olean, New York. Google <I>Morgan Optical</I>. They may also be at the Ohio shoot.

Carol Lister

3. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

trap2012,

Contact Steve Maltzahn at Clear Target Optics. I was very pleased with his work in doing exactly what you wish done. I had a set of frames. I gave him all the info he asked for and he had the lens ground and installed in my choice of tint.

I've been using them for a year or so now with no complaints. BTW he is a trap shooter and contributor to this and other shooting sites.

HBT

4. BAYCITYBOB

BAYCITYBOB TS Member

I JUST HAD LENSES MADE AT FLORIDA S.S BY DR.FRANK RIVELY,EXCELLENT WORK. RECOMEND HIM HIGHLY. HERE IS HIS PHONE#717-586-2020. GIVE HIM CALL.

5. badminton

badminton Member

He just made two sets of lenses for me in Florida as well. Very good quality. He headed north on Tuesday.

6. Quick 1

Quick 1 Active Member

I also had excellent service from Post-4 optics. New lenses in 3 days.

7. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Morgan Optical in Olean,NY at 716)373-0766.

8. arend003

arend003 Member

I can second cleartargetoptics.com Steve, Maltzie did an excellent job on my lens's and would deffinetly go back to him when my prescription changes
    Tom

9. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

post 4.

tony

10. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.