1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perry vs Obama poll

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I was flipping through the cable and came across a news channel that was reporting that a recent poll said in a race between Perry and Obama, Ojackass would win 50 - 45 percent.

What is scary is that 50 percent would still choose Ojackass!! How in the hell can that miserable sob be above 20 percent in any poll?? The neighbor's cat should poll higher than Ojack...

2. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

The problem is Perry's talk about SS. What I don't understand is why none of the front runners haven't tried to adopt some sort of flat tax like Cain. If all the candidates had this O'bama would satnd no chance.

3. Rocketdog

Rocketdog Member

Two pieces of dead meat.

4. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Read it for yourself Bisi -

...Recent polls bear out how Perry would do against Obama in a head-to-head matchup. Real Clear Politics reports Obama leads Perry by an average of 8.2 percentage points...

...Despite low presidential approval ratings, Obama is still seen as more electable than Perry...

And here is something for the Kamikaze wing of the tea party -

....Ultra-conservative tea party candidates may draw votes away from mainstream candidates in primary elections. If more controversial candidates go against Obama it will be even worse for the GOP during the general election...

5. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Even Fox News is saying ‘Perry is about one-half a step away from almost total collapse’.

"...I mean Perry really did throw up all over himself in the debate at a time when he needed to raise his game..."

6. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

After watching the debates I sure as hell wouldn't vote for Perry.Anyone that can stand there (as Perry did) and tell his viewers that we should be sympathetic to the children of illegal alliens and not be disgruntled by the fact that as children of illegal alliens they receive $100,000 in government credits to help them pay their tuitions when it wasn't their fault they were born in this country,I have a real problem with that.Are their parents paying taxes for our government to afford this? HELL NO!! Why doesn't he feel for the children of the taxpayers that can't afford to send their kid's to college because of all the damn taxes we have to pay!!! Theres no way in hell I would ever give Perry my vote...even as much as I hate Obama!!

7. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

It is too early to be pitting candidates against Obama in polls especially one that is losing ground as Perry appears to be. It is meaningless at this point.

8. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

If Mrs. Keet is down on Perry, that has to be a good thing. Everybody always gangs up on the leader, it's no surprise.

9. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

If the children of illegal immigrants were born in the USA they are US Citizens and are entitled to all the rights of all other US citizens.

Children of illegal immigrants that are themselves illegal immigrants are a different issue.

10. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

No Galt, I'm just pointing out to the sane and lucid the stupidity of the Kamikaze wing of tea party.

Banzai!

11. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Apparently English is Mrs. Keet's second language. Her first language is stupid.

12. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I know the polls this early don't mean anything. The election is still 14 months away, but Tron's feral cat should be ahead of Ojackass in a poll of whom would be a better choice for president.

How in the hell can Barry still get 50 percent of anything at this stage of the game?

I just gotta keep telling myself this isn't the same country I grew up in, that went the way of $12.00 bags of shot. It's gone and it ain't coming back.

13. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Bisi - He'll get 50% if the vote if the bug-eyed radicals get their way and the GOP nominates a goof-ball.

14. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Mr. Skeet, you wrote - "He'll get 50% if the vote if the bug-eyed radicals get their way and the GOP nominates a goof-ball. "

Well the bug-eyed radicals got their way and and we do have a goof ball as President. Only he is Democrap.

How in the hell could the GOP run a more radical goof ball than Obama? There isn't a bigger, more radical goof ball than Ojackass.

Heck, even the former KGB agent Putin thinks Ojack... is way out there. And you think the repubs are way out there and radical??????

It's over.

15. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The reason Perry is losing ground is that he is not conservative enough. He's being seen by many as nearly the same as Romney, though Romney is a proven gun banner.

I was reading some disturbing posts by staunch conservatives who said that if the choice came down to Obama or a RINO, it would be better to vote for Obama so that the Dems will be left holding the bag for America's downfall, not a RINO. Because whoever is in office when the collapse happens will get the blame.

And of course the tea party has many supporters who are totally against RINOs.

I think Republicans better take a hard look at whether they want to get behind RINOs.

16. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Perry, if he loses the candidacy, will have lost because of his stance on illegal immigrant education thing. Romney for "RomneyCare" I don't think either one will make it to the wire. I've lost interest in the both of them.

17. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Conservatives need to jump on and dissipate the barages of confused misinformation emulating from the left at campaign time that steals away votes like the pied piper. This is what I believe contributed to the Republican loss last time. A more organized and increased participation on the part of Repubs and Conservatives with the aid of "megaphones" can nip much of confusing Leftist diatribe in the bud. The Right should let nothing slip by...nothing. IMHO

18. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Keep in mind the media has a history of picking the GOP candidate, and will, if you let them.

If you watch carefully, they will show you who they fear the most. It is harder to defeat an honest, folksy candidate that is one of the people, vs. a slick book definition "for the rich" Republican as the media sees in Romney and Perry.

The media will smear and destroy the folksy candidate, until the "rich" candidate is on the ballot, the start digging the stories of I'll gains, graft, good ol' boy politics the rich GOP guy participated in, in the past.

19. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

The "illegal immigrant education thing" is a red herring. This isn't about illegal immigrants as some say but in reality is about American citizens whose parents are illegals. While I don't think they should be granted citizenship solely because they were born in the US, so long as they are then the must be treated like any other citizen which includes paying in-state tuition rates if they are a resident of Texas.

20. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

And should Republicans compromise on anything? Heck no. There should be no compromising with the lock step Libs. Do the Libs compromise? Why do the Republicans feel they always have to compromise? The Republicans that compromise are compromising their principles and the principles and values of what the Republican Party used to stand for.

Just thought I would add that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.