1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perry--Gun Control

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SMOKEIT, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMOKEIT

SMOKEIT Well-Known Member

Gov Perry answers question about Gun Control...Smokit

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Great answer......

3. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Welp, the man is from Texas. What more needs to be said....
    My real name is,
    Mike Durhan

4. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

A good shot at a liberal moderator by Newt, as well.

Buz

5. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

So why won't he answer any of the questionnaires sent to him about his position on further gun legislation???

Bob Lawless

6. JDNY65

JDNY65 Member

Don't be fooled by this Globalist in Libertarian clothing. Take a look at his record. He's the globalist's choice as the next puppet in the White House. It's time for everyone to wake up to what is really going on in the world.
    Perry has attended the Bilderberg meetings. That alone should tell you he certainly doesn't have our nations best interest in mind.
    He was Al Gore's campaign manager and worked with Hillary Clinton on Hillary Care!

Also, the media is reporting him to be the front runner for the GOP while ignoring the fact that Ron Paul has won nearly every debate and straw pole.
    As a rule, you should be very skeptical of any agenda or canidate being pushed by the main stream media. All of these networks and news agency's are owned by the very people and organizations that are destroying our economy, stripping us of our rights and ultimately want to dissolve the soveriegnty of all nations including ours.

Ron Paul is a true conservative and has never waivered in his 30 years of office. He is the only canidate that will not be compromised and believes that our governement must stay within the confines of our Constitution and Bill of Rights.
    Don't buy into the media hype. Do your own homework. The media is attempting to discredit Ron Paul by ignoring him in the poles and debates. When they do mention him they say that "He can't win". That's because the Globalists are scared to death of him and they know he can't be bought in order to push their agenda.

JD

7. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Ron Paul is not a conservative. Ron Paul is a Libertarian.

8. Gun Dog

Gun Dog TS Member

I have heard that Texans don't even like Perry !

9. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Currently the TEA Party of Texas is wanting Perry to explain why he's been dodging the border issues. Seems some big contractors have been lining his campaign pockets.

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/09/20/texas-tea-party-activists-to-perry-hey-what-about-our-borders/

10. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

You guys and duke it out all you want now, but after the primaries you'd best unite behind a candidate that can beat BHO.
    dju

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Gun Dog there are some that don't they are the libs around the big cities that are full of minorities, if nobody likes him how has he been gov for the last 12 yrs?

He's not perfect, but I think he's the best shot we have right now

And he has made mistakes, but at least he will admit that he has, and doesn't blame the last administration

Shit if the Putz that's in the White House now gets re-elected, we will hear another 4 yrs of it was Bush's fault

12. JDNY65

JDNY65 Member

Perry will be another puppet. Same as we have now.
    Bush wasn't any better.

Do your homework and you will realize that Ron Paul is the only choice.

JD

13. Landshark

Landshark Member

Both Ron Paul and Perry are Kooks, and yes, I live in Texas. I would still vote for Perry over Obama, but the GOP needs a miracle!!!

14. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Mrs. Keet 410, quote: <i>"Ron Paul is not a conservative. Ron Paul is a Libertarian."</i>

Even better.

15. JDNY65

JDNY65 Member

Landshark,
    What makes Ron Paul a "Kook"? What research have you done in order to formulate that opinion? I'm guessing you watch the news and they tell you what you should think and believe?
    Wake Up!
    Do your own homework and make decisions based on research rather than what some media whore tells you.

There's a reason why Ron Paul has the support that he does. That support comes from people who decided to take the time to look into what is really going on in the world and realize that we are being lied to in order to strip us of our wealth, our liberties and a future for our children.

Ron Paul believes in the Constitution and does not waiver from it. He can not be bought and that makes him unique when it comes to public service.

Here are a few facts about Dr. Paul:

Ron Paul polls consistently in a dead heat with President Obama (Rasmussen, Gallup, CNN, Rasmussen);

*** Ron Paul consistently places in the top three in major Republican Primary polls;

*** Ron Paul is number two in fundraising and number one for individual donations;

*** Ron Paul has more military donations than all other GOP candidates combined, as well as President Obama;

*** Ron Paul is a twelve-term Congressman and has spent his entire career defending the Constitution;

*** Ron Paul is the only candidate to accurately predict the housing bubble, economic crises and the devaluation of the dollar.

Kook? I think Not!

Choosing Perry over Obama is like choosing to die by drowning instead of fire. Yes, one may be less painfull than the other but in the end your still dead.

Choose Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, Choose Ron Paul.

JD

16. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

It's going to come down to the same as the last presidential election. Conservatives like myself will be forced to go to the polls and vote for a RINO, (Like McCain was in the last election). We have no choice, due to this country cannot survive another term under that idiot Obama. I have personally emailed Chris Christie to consider running. I received an answer back and he wants to complete his term as governor. We are now faced with trying to elect a complete fool to replace this worthless piece of trash that is now in the Oval Office. We haven't had a true president since Ronald Reagan. If he could have only enjoyed a Republican controlled congress , like that worthless RINO Bush enjoyed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.