1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perrazi Release Repair?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 682Fan, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 682Fan

682Fan TS Member

Where best to get my TMX release repaired? Broken pin on the hammer - that catches the hook.
    I live in NJ.

Thanks

Arnie

2. 682Fan

682Fan TS Member

I don't know whose release this is -there is a symbol like a machinists caliper, stamped on the hook. Any clues?

A

3. Burnpwdr

Burnpwdr TS Member

Arnie, I believe your release was made by Skeet's out of Tahlequah, Oklahoma.
    (918) 456-4749. I have been using 2 triggers done by them and have been pleased with their quality and service. Doug

4. td_ict_ks

td_ict_ks TS Member

Yes, it is one of Skeet's. I worked for him for about 7 years. It isn't that big of a deal to replace that pin but it isn't just a matter of pushing the one out and putting a new one in. They will not only replace the pin but go through it and make sure everything else is good and the trigger pull, release, and timing are correct. And probably not charge you for much more than the pin replacement. Skeet, Ruby, and Dean are class people.

5. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Yea dont use Allem's they would probaly fix the trigger but something else will probaly be broke when you get it back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.