1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perrazi Items F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by David P., Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David P.

David P. TS Member

I would sure like to have those top thread tubes if you want to get rid of them! I have briley extended mod, imp mod and full with top threads i would include if you want them. I just wanted the short ends to fit my combo ou barrels. Let me know.
    David Petrychka

2. idustem

idustem TS Member

I'm also interested in the barrel. Please let me know if M R Ducks passes on the barrel!!!!!

XXXfruhsoutdoors@yahoo.comXXX

3. biff

biff Active Member

Jack, Thanks for posting the pics and prices, I was out shooting. Mike is taking the tubes, that makes it easier to ship all to one place.

Sorry about the PM, I thought it would be the easiest way to contact me. Fed ex interested in trigger, Mr Ducks in both trigger and barrel. I dustem in barrel. I'll take em in order and will PM each if I can, Thanks for all who were interested. Biff

4. biff

biff Active Member

Choke tubes and trigger sold; barrel pending. Thanks Biff

5. butcher

butcher Member

Will TMX barrels fit on TM-1 receivers?

6. biff

biff Active Member

Reducing the price on the 35" TMX Barrel to $600. It is a great barrel and someone out there needs it more than I. Thanks for looking. Biff

7. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Jack, might you know where a guy can lay his hands on a MX rubber adjustable comb?Anything in your basement? Thanks

8. biff

biff Active Member

Thanks Mike and Joe for the suggestions. It is one heck of a barrel and it fits right on Snapshot's TMX so if no one buys it I guess it'll be hers. Biff

9. TMX-35

TMX-35 TS Member

Biff, you have a PM waiting.

10. biff

biff Active Member

Mike, Your check arrived today, Thanks

TMX-35 I have replied to your PM, Thanks

11. biff

biff Active Member

MIA, several people showed interest in the 35" TMX(or TM1) barrel. It is a .745" bore with .720" constriction for a .025" improved modified choke. I don't know who made this barrel but it is choked like Snapshots 32" TMX barrel which had barrel work by Eyster. It is a soft shooting target crunching economically priced accessory as you'll ever buy. It actually looks better than the pictures, I showed the worst places on the barrel. Biff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.