1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perfect transaction with MikeCA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by luvtrapguns, Sep 12, 2013.

1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    I recently posted a BT-100 f/s. MikeCA responded with a few questions and quickly said he would take it. Funds were promptly sent and communication was excellent. When gun was received Mike let me know and expressed his satisfaction with the gun's condition. A nice sale and thank you to MikeCA. I heartily recommend Mike as an asset to this site.

As an aside, I have noticed many sellers do not want to ship to CA. I have done this several times with absolutely no problems. If a CA FFL Dealer is willing to accept shipment from a private, out of State, non FFL holder (this is completely legal) the shipping and transaction is exactly the same as shipping to any other State. The difference would be if a gun comes into CA from a FFL Dealer there are a few, easily attained forms to file. Marc