1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perfect example of Obama's taxes killing jobs....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    How Obamacare medical device tax has killed jobs and sent them overseas.

Good explanation on how a "mere" 2.3% tax on GROSS revenue amounts to an actual 15% tax on NET profits. For the entire medical device industry, this is a total of a $20 BILLION tax. Corporations are not going to simply swallow this. Jobs are being cut and some companies are moving their plants to more business free countries. All because government spending and taxing is out of control and Obama and his liberal henchmen are doing their best to to tax and spend more.

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

That is the basic problem is that people never understand that business never absorbs any type of taxes, fees fines court settlement and costly regulations.

They aleays pass it on to the consumer and we all pay.

Which leads to another misconception in that you do not just pay taxes through your income earned.

3. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I find it rather humorous that there is all this bitching about government spending, coming from a forum who has the majority of it's members on the dole.
    Most everyone on here boasts about their entitlements, and then the praise for the ata bilking the taxpayers. If your were really for cutting the crap, there would be outrage for your prized organizations tax status.

See all these freebies have to be paid for by someone. Blame the government, better yet blame your self.

And as far as business always passes it on.....what a load of crap......if that were true, American business would be rolling in money and that ain't the case.

4. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Many thanks to 221 for providing the best justification for abortion ever.

5. Rick Barker

How many businesses have started and/or run??

It is pretty obvious none, never.

Are you on the government take? you talk like every else is but you, which makes me believe that you are.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    People here on entitlements?

Social security is a FORCED ponzi scheme that took money away that otherwise could have done better invested privately. This is money owed back. If it's not paid back, then it has been stolen. Until the day it becomes an optional program, you're barking up the wrong tree.

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

We levy billins of dollars in taxes and spend trillions on stimulus, bailouts and give-aways. In what world is that reasonable? Get the souvlaki ready. We're almost like Greece.

8. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

We ARE like Greece, we just have not admitted it yet. When it becomes obvious to all, look out!

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Musket man,,,,,,,based upon your general assessment of trapshooters,,,,,,you should stick to muskets which are more suited to your speed of intelligence.......

10. Rick Barker

Musketgirl sounds like another Liberal pawn hired by the White House to exemplify the governments percieved notion of a red neck idiot.

Sign your name to your stupid babble if you really believe in what you saying, goofball.

Must be the twin of 221.

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

221 is always whining about people using stuff they paid for he was giving me $hit about using the VA because I have been successful in life, but the meathead doesn't even know that they bill Blue Cross and Blue Shield ever time I go there

He's just jealous that vets get to use it because he hid behind his mommies skirt when he was draft age

And Musket, Johnny and Keet is his brothers

12. thomaslea1

thomaslea1 Member

I'm taking my $400.21 monthly Social Security check and going home.

13. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Cat, don't forget stl flyn, he's a brother too. Oh yea, and blade 819, although he said that he's also Johnny.

14. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

John Galt...once again you're an idiot! I am a disabled Viet Nam Veteran suffering from presumptive Agent Orange conditions. I didn't hide behind anyone's skirt. I was drafted in 1966. I think you and I need to have a converstaion since it seems you really don't give a damn who you insult.

blade819 (Johnny)

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I put money into Social Security for 50 years. If you adjust for inflation, I will never, never get back what I have paid, much less any interest. Unless of course I live into the 90's which is unlikely with my family history.

i don't call it a dole at all. 221, your bloviation is moronic.

HM

16. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

blade/johnny, it's great to know that you don't hide behind keet's skirt. Thanks for the revelation and thanks for bragging about getting drafted yet again. It's a very impressive achievment for which you should be proud. You seem to forget that 221 is the one who thinks of you as being on the dole, not me. Perhaps you should direct your insults and venom toward him/her.

17. namvet

namvet TS Member

has amnesia set in about the last eight years?or maybe since ronald ran things in the ground.G.K.E

18. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

221 doesn't speak for me and yes I'm proud to have been drafted and served this great country. If you deem that as bragging John, fine with me. I find it insulting when ChickenHawks and others who could have served but didn't seem to think they can grab the podium. If I offended you or anyone else by expressing my pride, I apologize.

blade819

19. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Hey, any dolt could get drafted. Volunteering is worth bragging about but being involuntarily drafted not so- IMHO.

20. Rick Barker

John

Come on man, that was a awful war and time. Many did not want to go, as we had no clear purpose what was going on.

Many people of the time volunteered or was drafted or "volunteered for the draft" with last 2 options requiring a 2 year stint, instead of four.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.