1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Percision fit stock wanted

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Kyle Newman, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyle Newman

Kyle Newman TS Member

0   0   0

I'm looking to buy a percision fit stock to fit a 870 comp. I don't know if they even make one to fit. feel free to post or email me if you know. Thanks

2. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

0   0   0

http://www.precisionfitstocks.com

3. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

I have a new style PFS and Ultimate Fit Comb with a K-80 grip. Reworked by Vern last year but not used much since the rebuild.

Price for stock with standard comb is $750. Stock is sold pending funds

Ultimate Fit Comb is $115

Grip, if anyone wants it, is $165

Don Verna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.