1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PerazziShotgun.com

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Marplot, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marplot

Marplot TS Member

Interesting site for Perazzi owners and affectionados. Partnered with Giacomo Sporting.

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

The fancy site took too much time to load the pages with my DSL service. Makes me thank TS.com for it's super fast speed.

3. Baber

Baber TS Member

Steve W

If your service is that slow get something faster.

Its a great site that with my DSL service loads just as fast at TS.com

Tom

4. Steve W

Tom, it is a great site, I visited few times.

However, the time it took my Verizon DSL to load the front page (pictures) were 10 times longer than TS.com.

Web design is tricky, not all people has the fastest internet connection, if an average computer user like me don't feel easy to get on, most likely I'll not visit it often. On the other hand, people can get on TS.com with dial up connections.

5. argus tuft

argus tuft Member

Downloaded front page in 2.5 seconds, the computers that Noah used are now obselete

Argus

6. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

argus, I doubt it has anything to do with Steve's computer and everything to do with his internet connection.

Hauxfan!

7. Steve W

Hauxfan, you're correct. I'm on a 6 month old MacBook AIR, but I have standard Verizon DSL.

My connection to TS.com is almost instant, less than 2 seconds. I can get on my banks, American Express, or my stock broker's web site in less than 4 seconds.

But if I click on this PerazziShotgun.com, it took over 20 seconds to fully load the center pictures. It's even slower than the ultra fancy Playboy.com with high resolution photos. I don't know what's the difference in their web design, but from my internet service, it's SLOW.

As much as I like Perazzi shotguns, it's not convenient/user friendly for me.

There's no comparison to TS.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.