1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzis 4 sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by michmoe, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

Having just purchased a new combo,one of these Perazzi's have to go.So which ever gun sells first I'll keep the other.Doesn't matter much to me as they are both nice guns.One being a MX-3 combo 34"/32" top single.All barrels are pro-ported.The top single and the top barrel of the o/u are threaded for Briley thin walls and eight (8) are included.Comb is adjustable and has Graco hardware for lop adjustment (not a recoil device).Barrel blinder and kick-eez pad completes this package.Wood shows handling wear and there is blueing wear on the receiver as well as on the single barrel.Lever is centered but locks up tight as Giacomo went through the gun winter before last and replaced locking bolt as well as anything else deemed necessary ($500.00 BILL).If I were to take the time and have the gun reblued and the wood refinished I would be asking $3,900,but in its present condition which is functionaly sound am only asking $3,100.00.
    The other gun is a Perazzi Grand America Unsingle 34" with one (no.7) Perazzi choke tube.Gun is in excellent condition and top lever is well to the right has adjustable comb by Keith Heeg and Gracoil recoil device which is also adj. for lop.Will be at Mason's summer team shoot in another couple weeks if you would like to look at or shoot either of these guns.Will consider trades excluding any and all auto's.Pictures will be posted Wed. 7-6 as I am about to head out the door for work.Thanks for your time..Hugo "Moe" Rinke

2. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

heres the pics
    michmoe_2008_03034.jpg

michmoe_2008_03034.jpg

michmoe_2008_03035.jpg

michmoe_2008_03036.jpg

michmoe_2008_03037.jpg

3. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

If the MX-3 isn't sold wanting $2,400.00 for the GA,but transaction on MX-3 IS pending.
    michmoe_2008_03037.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.