1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PerazziBigBore

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Johnpic, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnpic

Johnpic Member

I just bought a used Perazzi TM9X and noticed that the Perazzi stamped trigger does not have a serial number stamped on eather side. Do you know if this is
    normal for this gun?

Thank you, Johnpic

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Most non stamped triggers are factory replacements.. The original owner might have kept his trigger..and bought a new factory trigger to sell the gun.

3. Johnpic

Johnpic Member

Thank you for your reply.I would like to have had the original trigger but not a big deal.

Johnpic

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Check on the flat surface forward of the cocking pieces.

5. Johnpic

Johnpic Member

BigM...I checked all over with a magnifying glass and did not find S/N. The trigger looks like new and does have Perazzi stamped on side. I was not informed by the dealer that it didn't have a matching S/N trigger. The gun looks close to new so I guess it doesn't make to much difference.

Thanks,Johnpic

6. PJ MX8

PJ MX8 TS Member

Johnpic I brought a new tm9x that did not have any numbers on the trigger ether ,but have seen one with just the last three numbers stamped and one with all the numbers on the trigger.Paul

7. Johnpic

Johnpic Member

Thanks mxgunner.I feel better that's it's the original trigger. I would have bought the gun ether way but nice to know that the gun is all original.

Johnpic

8. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

When I worked for Dan at the GRAND last year.. The 6 that we had all had serial numbers stamped..when we opened the box from Perazzi.. When we went next store..and got a complete trigger assembly for a guy to bring to Allem..it had no numbers.. Dan has the factory number stamp..so correct numbers can be easily added.. It's not a big deal..

9. Johnpic

Johnpic Member

Thanks everyone. johnpic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.