1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzibigbore update

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Apr 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Hello friends.. I went to the oral surgeon today.. I'm healing better than expected.. He will remove all wire and braces in my jaw and mouth on the 26th of this month.. The next days I'll be up at MD Anderson running test.. Hopefully.. the news between when they first found everything.. and now will not be to much different.. Tomorrow I have pre op.. for the port for chemo.. On the 5th..if they don't do it at MD Anderson.. they will install the port down here.. If not sooner.. Today 50/50 some pain.. some smiles.. It's GREAT to be alive.. Mike

2. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

Glad to hear your doing well keep up the fight.

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Mike, That is indeed great news about your jaw!!! We'll keep praying the same goes for the rest. Best of Luck. Break-em all. Jeff

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Great news Mike. We have all been thinking and praying for you. Keep up the positive attitude. Never give up friend. Stay positive. Reminds me of my favorite "Animal House" line:

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

[​IMG]

5. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Keeping you in our prayers. Birdtracker

6. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

mike, you are going to be fine----i just know it

7. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter

"It's GREAT to be alive.." Yes, it is my friend. We're with you.

8. setool

setool Member

Dear Sir,

I do not know you fro Adam, But I feel much sympaty for you. My Darling Mother had stomach lymphoma 8 years ago, and THANK GOD, had a full recovery.

But... 3 month's ago, she was diagnosed witk Breast Cancer. Luckily, they were able to remove the inflicted tumor, along w/ 3 lymph nodes, with great results.
    Luckily, She, again only has to endure radiation. Chemo SUCKS !!!

My Prayers are with you, and your's.

Mark Schneider

p.s. If your like me, I feel more sorry for my Family than myself, as they must endure their own intense pain, as I'm Sure are. GOD BLESS.

9. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I'm glad the 26th is right around the corner for you Mike!! hang Tough Brother!!

10. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

You are getting a lot of positive energy from your "family", Mike. Gotta be all good!

11. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Uh.... The "Germans bombed Pearl Harbor"? Really?

Hang in there Michael. you'll succeed.

12. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Hey Mike:
    Looks like I'll have a "port" as well in the next few weeks. I was going to call you and then realized you probably couldn't talk very well. I'm praying for you, man. Laugh and cry the same day - it does the soul good.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

13. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Keep Fighting Mike! Praying for you and wishing you the best here in Kentucky.

Matt Woodson

14. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I wake up and find all these kind words waiting for me..Makes a man feel good to be liked by so many people.. And yes Gene.. there is a psycological rolercoaster ride.. I cry for the dumbest of reasons..and then I pull my self out of it.. I spent some time thinking of the things I really love to do.. I'll be going to the Grand.. and Kerrville..and who knows.. Maybe spend a little time traveling with my wife.. Just GOT to win the battle.. 5 days and 4 hours from now.. the wires will be gone.. That's a big step forward.. I'll keep you all posted... Shoot well.. and G-d bless.. Mike

15. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Mike,

Glad to hear about the wires removed. After my wires were removed I was still on soft foods (not just liquid) for about a week while the jaw muscles gained strength.

That first meal will be memorable!

I'm pulling for you,

Don

16. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

Mike, I will keep praying for you and Gene, Best to you both. Joe

17. RLC323

RLC323 Member

That is good news. Don is right, soft foods for a while. Get ready to enjoy the best tasting mashed potatoes you ever had next week.

18. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Mike, although I've never met you, I just know you are one of the best.

Sending all my positive thoughts and energy your way from California. If I ever get to the grand, I'm going to sneakily put CG stickers on your booth when you are not looking!! I told Lucio I'd do that to his portable shop; now with my good luck, you will be strong enough to catch and chase me off one day!!!

David Buchman
    Los Angeles

19. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Even with the wires removed.. the Dr. wants me on soft/licquid foods for the next few week.. The early removal is so the Doctors can start the ball rolling..

20. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Mike, Martin and I love you and we expect to see you in August. I know you won't want to miss the Mr. Buns contest. LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.