1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzibigbore today

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Hello friends.. My updates so far.. In less than 10 days I'll be in MD Anderson.. They are waiting for me.. The Doctors down here are finishing up whatever test they wanted to do.. I'm fighting a battle to keep my weight up.. I got a hospital bed in my bedroom..Much easier to sleep comfortable.. Pain is under control so far.. Only my jaw and my liver hurt.. but mostly tollerable.. Nothing will happen until my jaw heals enough to remove the wire.. Hopefully in the next 10 days /2 weeks.. Then the port will be installed.. Then I'm prepairing for all out war.. Weekend was rough..todays been a pretty good day so far.. Hanging in.. Mike

2. laura!

laura! Member

cancer sucks. I'm glad you're a fighter!

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Keep up the good fight ! You'll win this thing with the positive attitude that you have.

4. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

Keep your spirits up Mike. Take the fight to the enemy....kick it and show it your in charge.

Vern

5. Vickie

Vickie Member

You are not alone in this Mike! We are all behind you 100% Keep up the good attitude, that is what it takes. Stay positive and don't ever give up!

Vickie Larkin

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

You are in charge of your body...I am glad that you are not being victimized by this stuff. Can't wait to hear what Anderson has to say! Fight hard, Mike!

7. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Sent you a pm, my good friend...........Rob

8. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Every time I see your post I am anxious to see how you are doing, and praying for good news. Keep us informed. We are here for you.

9. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

Hey Mike---I think Anderson will do you alot of good.
    Went and saw my cancer doctor yesterday and blood levels still the same
    as in 2008. Fighting this stuff really does work!
    Now if I could just find a way to shoot all 6 events in a weekend,
    I'd be in hog heaven. I'm sure that going to turn 68 in a couple of months
    has something to do with it. Can go 2 events on Saturday and all 3 on
    Sunday. Then the drive home and I'm pooped.
    Just keep fighting this damn stuff.
    Mike Cunningham
    Groveland, CA

10. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Mike,

Nice to hear from you. Been wondering how you were doing and saying a few kind words for you. Keep your spirits up, You have a huge list of friends on your side. do not give up and remember there are a lot od folks think of you and wishing the very best for you.
    Jim B.

11. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it Mike, Glad to hear it. Best of Luck with MD Anderson. My Mothers going to her 4th treatment tomorrow out of 6 total. So far So good. She's just a little sleepy during the day, but a quick nap and she's OK. Best of Luck now, and hope your jaw and liver heal up fast for you. Cook whatever you can want just blend it up to get it down. In all the years you have live in N.O. have you ever gotten tired of crawdads,fish,crabs or any other local favorites. I could just gain some pounds just thinking about it. Yum Yum. Break-em all. Jeff

12. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Hey Mike, pulling for you every day! Maybe we can have a cup of Coffee and Beignets at Dumonds when you've got this behind you.

Ajax

13. shadow

shadow Active Member

Hang in there Mike !!! You can whip this thing !

14. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

i'm glad you're hanging in there Mike ...I'll be more at ease once I know you're in the good hands of MD Anderson

15. lancelot

lancelot Member

You're doing everything right. Or , at least, you're doing everything I would know to do.

Great news about M. D. Anderson. Please make sure to raise cain about getting you some cracker-jack pain mgt. team. I wouldn't care how much of that stuff they gave me. I'm praying for you and may the Lord bless you.

Ron

16. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

I'm also glad to hear you were accepted at M.D. Anderson, as I said in an earlier response if not for M. D. A. my wife of (50 yrs. this July) would not be here today. Here's something that somebody sent me when she was in M.D.A.

Things cancer CANNOT do

Cancer IS SO LIMITED

it CANNOT cripple love

it CANNOT shatter hope

it CANNOT corrode faith

it CANNOT destroy peace

it CANNOT kill friendship

it CANNOT suppress memories

it CANNOT silence courage

it CANNOT invade the soul

it CANNOT steal eternal life

it CANNOT conquer the spirit

Hang in (on) tight you might be in for a bumpy ride, sure hope NOT, my wife & I just returned from her 3rd. check-up since her release, and ALL tests showed COMPLETE remission. You have a LOT of family & friends praying for you. Ross Puls

17. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Thank you all for your kind words.. I'll keep you posted.. as I can on what's happening.. If I'm not in good shape.. it will be brief.. I'm ready for a battle..G-d willing..seeing all of you in Sparta next year would be a nice added treat.. Shoot well and often.. If you can only get to the club but not shoot.. hug your buddies.. Most of them are really closer than you think.. Mike

18. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Hang Tough, Mike!

Hauxfan!

19. OldPshtr

OldPshtr Member

Hang in Mike. We praying for U.

Doyal

20. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Remember the words of Winston Churchill,,,,,"Never,,,,,Never,,,,Never,,Give up!!!!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.