Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PerazziBigBore has passed away

13K views 162 replies 152 participants last post by  yvonne 
#1 ·
I got the call I have been hoping I would not get today. Mike passed away this afternoon with Betty by his side. I have been thinking a lot about what I was going to say. He was a great friend to alot of people even some he never met in person. Please continue to pray for Betty. I will miss Mike a lot as will a lot of other people. I was told the funeral will be tomorrow afternoon but I will update as soon as I get the arrangement details.

It's all Good, Mike...

Joey

#130 ·
Mike, I will miss our telephone and email conversations (and PMs). Now you don't hurt, you see well and don't need that ugly PFS to manage recoil. I wish you 75x75 at the bunker range in the sky. I'll miss you.

Betty, we never met or spoke, but our hearts go out to you. Our sincerest condolences.

#134 ·
Ya know this is a tough deal I did not know mike but I know he was a regular on this board. It makes me sad very sad to know he is gone and will not give us his opinion on threads any longer. I am thankful for what I learned from him and what he posted here. Thanks so much for the help Mike and I am feeling better that your pain is gone and you are in a better place.

Corey Snell
Gibbon Ne

#146 ·
I never met Mike, but had some (pm) conversation with him. At one point, I pm'd him in ignorance with something tongue in cheek that I later realized might have offended. I realized my mistake and apologized - Mike was totally cool about it all, always giving me the benifit of knowing how electronic coversation can be. His attitude was "It's all good" which I think was a big part of his take on life. Rest in Peace.

#150 ·
Michael David Greenblatt
Visit Guest Book

GREENBLATT

Michael David Greenblatt passed away on September 8, 2011 at the age of 56 after a courageous five month battle with cancer. Loving husband of Betty Greenblatt, father of Emily and Carolyn Greenblatt and stepfather to Tosha, Tamara and Aaron Lafont. Beloved brother of Patty Hambrecht and half-brother of Leon Greenblatt. Owner of Rothschild's Antiques and a former Louisiana State Skeet Shooting champion, Michael was a lifelong resident of New Orleans. He was the son of the late Nat Greenblatt and the late Ruth Greenblatt. Funeral services were held privately.

Published in The Times-Picayune on September 10, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.