Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PerazziBigBore has passed away

13K views 162 replies 152 participants last post by  yvonne 
#1 ·
I got the call I have been hoping I would not get today. Mike passed away this afternoon with Betty by his side. I have been thinking a lot about what I was going to say. He was a great friend to alot of people even some he never met in person. Please continue to pray for Betty. I will miss Mike a lot as will a lot of other people. I was told the funeral will be tomorrow afternoon but I will update as soon as I get the arrangement details.

It's all Good, Mike...

Joey

#82 ·
Joan and I visited Mike at his shop on two occasions and he always treated you as one of his best friends. He also took us up and gave us a tour of his beautiful home and treated us like members of his family. Unfortunately Betty was in Italy when we visited so we did not meet, but our heartfelt condolences are offered in memory of such a wonderful man. The trapshooting world and French Quarter are much emptier places without Mike.

Thank you Mike for making our trips to New Orleans so enjoyable, and for being such a wonderful resource on this site.

With love and broken hearts - Joan and Dan Ward

#90 ·
I only had the opportunity to e-converse w/ PBB and read his posts here but like others I felt he was a friend. Being a fellow Cole owner I thoroughly enjoyed his titanium receiver project (Love the drawing!).

Gone but not forgotten. Generous, patient and his messages always ended with "Its All Good". I am saddened to have lost a friend and happy that his pain has ended.

My thoughts and prayers to Betty, their families and friends. Rest in Peace Mike. Its All Good! John Dvorak - John in Iowa

#91 ·
This is Joan Ward, Dan's wife. Dan told me the achingly sad news of Mike's passing this morning. It was Dan's habit to let me select a nice piece from Mike's display case when we visited him. (And always at Mike's "friendly" price). I'm wearing two rings Mike crafted himself in honor of him today. Sleep peacefully, Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.