Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PerazziBigBore has passed away

13K views 162 replies 152 participants last post by  yvonne 
#1 ·
I got the call I have been hoping I would not get today. Mike passed away this afternoon with Betty by his side. I have been thinking a lot about what I was going to say. He was a great friend to alot of people even some he never met in person. Please continue to pray for Betty. I will miss Mike a lot as will a lot of other people. I was told the funeral will be tomorrow afternoon but I will update as soon as I get the arrangement details.

It's all Good, Mike...

Joey

#28 ·
My condolences to Mike's family and friends. I only had the chance to meet him in person once, that was at the Grand in 2007, of course he was working with Giacomo's crew. He was very friendly and on a very busy day, took the time to share some of his wealth of knowledge about shotguns and gunsmithing. I have spent the last few years on this site eagerly logging in hoping to learn something new from him. This site and the shooting community will be at a loss without him....RIP Mike, heavens trap machines never run out of targets.

#35 ·
Oh my God, I'm crushed and at a loss for words.
All I can hope for now is that Betty has the fortitude to get through this.
When I lost my wife at age 46, it probably took me 2 years to come
back to normal.
God Bless Mike, have a safe trip. We'll still squad and shoot from the "Fence"
one day.
My very best to the family.

Mike C.
Groveland, CA

#37 ·
I will miss you Mike. Very sad to hear this. My heartfelt condolences to Betty, and the entire family. I am blessed to have been able to know you, and speak to you whenever I had a question. Years ago I bought a perazzi barrel from Mike, and he sent me the barrel, did not want any money until I was satisfied with everything, and then we still spoke at length about the barrel fitting, etc. I only knew Mike over the phone, before I met him and hugged him for being so kind and being my friend. Mike always trusted me, and I him. Please share a story about Mike if you so please. Mike was truly one of the most caring, trusting, and honest individuals you could ever deal with, period. Miss you my dear friend.

#40 ·
I visited with Mike on several occasions and always enjoyed our time together. When he learned I have a fondness for Model 50 Winchesters, he GAVE me one of his. It's a prized possession , just like his friendship. I am sad to see you go, but happy for you at the same time, for I know you have a new squad leader to take you under his wing and there is no more pain. See 'ya, Mikey.

Ken Rucker

#51 ·
I'll just add my 2 cents to this thread. I had talked to mike several times on different matters and we shared a few friends. W#e'll all miss his advise and comments. Guess he will now be at peace. That chemo thing can be really painful. I'll say a prayer for him. Motordoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.