1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzibigbore going home....YEaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Well guys and gals.. I got my review by the Doctors at MD Anderson.. My toumors are shrinking.. according to my CT scans..and the Doctors are sending me HOME.... back to New Orleans... after my next Chemo which is on Saturday.. but last 3 days... Monday I return the 48 hour pump... and we're thinking Tuesday.. I'll drive back to New Orleans.. I'm walking pretty good when my legs are not to swollen... and I'm counting on a uneventful trip.. 5.5 hour drive if all goes well.. New Orleans to Houston...

I'd like to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers.. and your cards letters and trinkets to chear me up certainly went a long way.. My special thanks to Kevin at Downrange.. You'll never know how much I needed that little pick me up.. I was a mess and it came just at the right time...

Now the bad news... as long as the chemo works to stop the toumr in its tracks..I'll be OK.. When that is finally figured out with the cancer cell.. MD Anderson has no plan B. Not as of yet...So.. I will be praying for a plan b to extend my life.. If it's G-ds will..a little help there would to be appreciated..

Every 2 weeks I get chemo...every 8 weeks or so.. I'll return to MD Anderson.. My Dr. at home and at MD Anderson are friends.. and all reports will be shared with all Doctors involved in my care...

I'll keep you all posted.. BTW... I'm eating Frosted frakes and an egg in the morning.. chic'filet sandwatches for lunch with lots of fresh melons and fruits and vegies for lunch..yougart and light foods for dinner... and at least 2 to 3 snacks a day.. I've been Ok getting it to stay down.. Now after my next Chemo.. we'll see... So far.. about 2200 callories a day.. Wish it were more but the Doctors are OK with the lots of small meals I'd doing by my blood work.. hope I can keep it up after a fresh Chemo..

Well.. Still here.. and don't feel to bad.. infact.. I'm alive.. and that's a great thing.. Once I get home.. if I can help you.. I have nothing but time.. i'll be back on the workbench... My second love next to Betty..

Thanks again to all my friends who supported me...Your friend.. MIKE

2. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

Mike---This is great news.

I'm so glad for you !!

We've never met, but we're part of a wonderful and caring clan!

Mike Cunningham

Groveland, CA

3. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Very good news . Hope you handle the trip back home and take it slow and all will be well .

4. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

COOOOOOLLLLL!!

David D

5. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Fantastic!

Rick in MT

6. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

"Going home" always has such a special ring to it. Enjoy it Mike. God Bless.

7. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

Hey Mike, your on the upswing.Were all pluging for you!!!!!!!!!!.Keep that upswing going.

Sandy Holehouse.

8. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

That's great to hear Mike!!! Everybody's home is special, but I have to say New Orleans is very special.

Another step in the road.

Ajax

9. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Mike,

As I sit here and read your message, my eyes start welling up. I have had you in my prayers! You are going to beat this thing - yes, thing. It is not going to keep you down. Best of luck buddy. I will keep on praying!

Matt Woodson

10. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Great news!

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Mike,

The Good Lord has plans for you, your not done yet ... You have been and will remain in our prayers ... Here is hoping the Lord will continue to watch over you in your journey and as your fight continues ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. 100straight

100straight Member

Great news Mike. I've been praying for you (and will continue to).

Mark

13. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Great news, Mike. I'll talk to you when you're back.

14. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Best news i have heard in a long time. Just keep chugging along Mike. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

15. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

good news, my friend. Good news.

jeff

16. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

East bound and down...

17. hoot619

hoot619 Member

Mike never met you and probably never will But I can imagine your progress and
    fight through it all will be a inspiration for others that are going or will be going through cancer recovery. Still have you in my prayers. Have a safe trip home. Ken U

18. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Glad to hear the good news Mike, I know what you are going through the troops at MDA are some of the best, have a safe trip

19. wlc

wlc Member

Great news! There are new developments in treatment options all the time. We'll pray that you don't ever need a plan "B"

20. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Great news, Mike, you are an inspiration to us all. God bless you every step of the way on your complete recovery. May each chemo treatment go well, with a great improvement, and may your appetite improve each day, and your strength gain each day also. God will take care of you, puablo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.