1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi ??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by krieghoffkrusher, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

Hooptied,
    There are a number of reasons why. I was out to Jaquas a few months ago looking around and was interested in looking at a mx2005. I was told that they could get them but were not going to stock Perazzi any longer. Alot of dealers are finding it harder and harder to sell their new perazzi's and Perazzi is also doing a fine job of alienating a lot of their dealers. Of course, this does not apply to all dealers and I'm sure many of them are doing just fine with the line but I have heard from more than one dealer that Perazzi was making it difficult.

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

they couldnt compete with the offshore pricing available in england i heard.

3. Baber

Baber TS Member

Fat chance getting any deals out of Litt in the UK. Last year I considered buying a new bunker gun. Giacomo's price and Litts were $50 apart.... Giacomo was cheaper. Also Litt can't sell combo sets

TB

4. JGS

JGS Member

I would be interested in what Perazzi is doing to make it difficult for dealers to do business with them. I've also noticed dealers seem to have fewer Perazzis in stock, but they seem to be keeping up their inventory of other brands.

5. romie

romie Active Member

I'm not a gun expert but it takes deep pockets to stock perazzi an everyone wants a deal.Me included.

6. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

George said that Perazzi was putting big pressure on dealers to take more guns than ever, especially expensive combos, and more than they have EVER sold before. Looks like they got tired of the high pressure tactics and said take your guns somewhere else, we aren't going to forced to take that many.

7. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Perazzi is no different than most of the other Manufactures. If anyone is looking for a new Perazzi, we have over 20 new Perazzi's in stock and will be at the Mid-American shoot at Middletown GC starting today through Sunday. Thanks, Doug @ Shotgun Specialties, 1-800-344-7468

8. doug gray

doug gray TS Member

Doug is correct. Several "biggies" have shifted their focus for a time and will no doubt be back in time. I for one have had great service & cooperation from Perazzi and look forward to a long relationship. Right & left handed MX 2005's in stock, as well as MX 10 RS & Top Single Combos, all with upgraded SC 2 wood. Good shooting & good luck, Doug Gray 806-622-8142

9. 3DHC

3DHC Member

I've been told by two big dealers that the underlying issues between many dealers and Perazzi seems to be that they are not treated equally and word gets around. Some dealers get guns with better wood while others get better pricing and still others get better wood and better pricing. Also from time to time I've been told that Perazzi will sell guns "out the back door" to retailers that are not regular dealers.

Of course this is all "hear say" but I'm sure there may be something to it as the underlying theme is similar from different sources.