1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi wood

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by trpshtr2001, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a TM1 stock for a winter project. Lenght, height, and condition unimportant as I will be butchering it up anyway.
    I would also like to have a forend for a TMX.
    No need to send me an email telling me about a extra fancy MX8 stock that you have. I am looking for a TM1 or maybe a TMX if they will fit a TM1
    Thanks guys

2. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

I forgot to mention i'd rather have a straight stock rather than a Monte Carlo.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Trapshooter. The forend for a TMX is the same fo ra TM1 of that era. TMX stocks a slimmer than the older Ithaca TM1 models. But I know a fellow that has one that needs checkering. If you are interested. Send me an email

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Did you see this post???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Subject: Perrazzi Stocks for Sale
    Email: jnnickell1961@yahoo.com
    Date: Fri, Jan 08, 2010 - 01:06 PM ET
    Website Address:

I have 2 stocks that I do not need.

1. TM1 stock , does have an adjustable comd. It has been drilled for a counter coil but does not have 1 on it. I can not be sure what the lop will be I think it has been cot to shorten. Overall length with no pad or counter coil unit is 14 1/4". I have pictures but can not post. price is $215 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48.

2. MX8 stock with an adjustable comb. It is 15 1/2 inches with no pad. Not drilled for any recoil device. Price is 315 shipped to the lower 48. Email for pictures. Thanks.

Jerry Nickell

Show reply form below - Reply to the forum thread - Email a link to this post - Email a link to this thread - Watch This Thread - Back to the Trap Discussion Web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Thread
    Subject: Perrazzi Stocks for Sale
    Email:
    Website URL: (Example: http://www.trapshooters.com)
    Image URL: (Example: http://www.trapshooters.com/images/default.gif)
    Watch Thread:
    Insert/Upload Image
    Enter message below (hit enter twice after each paragraph)
    Please be mindful of your content youngsters read this forum.

If you want people to respect your submission please add your real name to your post.
    Remember: Its easy to forget that you are responding to a person who can't see your face, hear your tone of voice, or judge your mood. You only have written words to communicate your point. Ask yourself if you would say this to that person's face before pressing Submit Message.

Make a good impression by taking the time to use correct spelling and grammar. Responses are stronger when they are clear, concise, and on topic. Avoid shouting: Responses written with all capital letters symbolize shouting. Use capital letters sparingly. A message in all caps is considered rude.

Threads containing offensive posts or personal attacks may be deleted. Remember the use of this site is a privilege not a right.

Please click the submit button only once, it may take a few moments for our system to respond.

5. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

Jerry , yes I did see it , thanks

6. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

Up one more time

7. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks to all who replied. I have found what I wanted I think. I've committed to buy a forend and a stock both. If they work out , I am all set. If they dont work out i'll reply back here.
    Thanks again,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi wood