1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

perazzi wood

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barney 12, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barney 12

Barney 12 TS Member

I'm wanting to upgrade wood on a perazzi MX8-2000. Nice factory wood would be first choice. Any websites or perazzi dealers that can help?

2. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Your best bet is to shop the used market..... The dealers will eat you and your wallet for lunch on "upgraded wood".

3. Barney 12

Barney 12 TS Member

Thanks for the reply. looking for a nice trap stock and foend for mx8-2000.

4. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

I have a nice Mx2000 Trap stock with adj. comb and RAD2 I will part with. Mark Mauch 402-684-2900

5. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

I had Giacomo order a new SCO MX 10 set, it took 4 months & $2200. very nice wood, Giacomo numbered and fitted for this price. I see some nice used stocks around for less but, I wanted mine to fit me.

6. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I really like my Perazzi but it seems that most of the other high dollar guns come with much nicer wood than Perzzi's. I have an MX 8 that may have historical wood on it; it is so plain I bet it floated up from one of the 3 ships that discovered America. For this much money you would think more than straight, plain grain would be standard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi wood upgrade prices