1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

perazzi wood finish

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nutty1, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

i just bought an mx 2000 w/ fantastic wood [sc3] but ithas this crappy dull satin finish and is very dark the wood has lots of black and marble also red colors the gun is almost brand new is there anything that i can do other than having it stripped and re-finished to lighten up or show off this beautiful wood steve

2. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Its a type of Polyurethane and is made to dry with a satin finish. It can easily been made to shine with some automotive polish, the swirl remover type. It should take you and a soft rag about a half hour to have it shiny.

If you really want to see how the wood looks you are going to have to remove the poly and have it refinished. I have found that Perazzi wood looks far better refinished than straight from the factory.

Smash Em,

Jerry

3. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

thanks jerry. i used maguires cleaner/wax an old cotton diaper and about two hours of wax/on wax/off shiny as hell thanks again steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi wood finihs

perazzi shotgun wood wax

perazzi wood

perazzi wood finishes