1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi wood cross over reference?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by himark, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. himark

himark Well-Known Member

I have a MX3 and am wanting to upgrade the wood. I have heard MX8 works or anything with a drop out trigger? I really do not know what will and wont work. Can some one post what stocks would fit this other than ones stated for the MX3? Also will a MX3 special fit it? any assistance is appreciated.
    -Tim

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Tim, basically stocks from all detachable trigger O/U models will work. However, there's a small cutout on the top right corner the old stock doesn't have, it's easy to re-cut if you encounter one. Some small fittings might need from stock to stock.

MX-1, MX-2, MX-3, MX-3 spl., MX-4, MX-6, MX-8, MX-9, MX-10 & DB (comb might be high), MX-11, MX-14, MX-15, MX-2000, Grand America, all interchange, MX-2005 & MX-2008 needs to re-cut the comb because it's way too high.

3. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Thank you Steve...that is a great response and great info that I needed! Now who has a left handed Perazzi stock?;)

4. coldtrail

coldtrail Member

I have a left handed Perazzi wood set, SC2, with factory adjustable comb. 970-217-9602, or coldtrail@comcast.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

left hand stock to suit perazzi mx 2005