1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

****Perazzi were to buy*********

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kraiza, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I would like to look at a Perazzi MX2005 and a MX2008.
    I want to go see one and handle them in person. I live in lower N.Y. and maybe there a deal not for from me. I could take a ride if needed.

2. Baber

Baber TS Member

Call Giacomo.

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Giacomo Sports, 6234 Stokes- Lee Center Rd, Lee Center, NY 13363. Last number I had was 315-336-1356
    Mike Battista

4. mono1393

mono1393 Member

Try Ray Stafford. That's what the rs stands for behind the model. MX 2000RS, MX 10RS, etc. Ray gives pretty good deals. Try him too.

Try the website above, or www.milehighshooting.com

http://www.milehighshooting.com/index.cfm?id=64895&fuseaction=browse&pageid=41

Here is Ray's cell number:

303-912-3819 (Cell Phone)

5. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Thank you. I'll give them a call.

6. brucestorey

brucestorey Member

Living in lower NY, it might be a shorter drive to visit Larry Friedman in Gaithersburg, MD than it would be to go up-state to Giacomo. His number is: (301) 996-8680

Bruce

7. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

depends....if you are outside of NYC, Giacomo will be closer, not by a whole lot but enough to consider it. With Larry, Kraiza has to take at least 95 south, cross into Delaware, then hit MD to 495 West, then back up to 270 N. Giacomo is just near Syracuse, and it took me 4 hours to go from northern NJ to Syracuse taking Rt 17 to 81 N.

Larry is a great guy and i have done business with him and highly recommend him but time wise, I think Giacomo will be closer. but by all means if you plan an overnight, go see Larry if he has what you want in stock. Great guy!!!

8. Go Fish

Go Fish Member

Brought mine from Hi-Grade Shooters in Iwrin, PA
    web site http://www.higradeshooters.com/perazzi.htm

9. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Giacomo is a great guy to deal with. Son-in-law, Dan, great guy too.

10. Top Single 35#

Top Single 35# TS Member

Dan Locker sure messed my gun up took all then blueing off mx 10 rib with a torch,it was the last straw,I bought American with a good release trigger,and they will do HONEST work, SILVER SEITZ..... the triggers don't change. When Giacomo over seen things it was right now you don't have a quailified gunsmith,who cares about the work.or even return phone calls,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.