1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi V-Springs Coming from Italy - Picture

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whiz white, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Received a call this morning from Italy regarding our new design V-Springs and pins for the MX triggers.

Marcello informed me that he has already ahead of me having his new spring design field tested in Italy and elsewhere. He has received feedback from around the globe that the new system works, and works well.

He told me he only has about 10 kits available to me in the USA because he has sold many sets around the globe already - I sure was not aware of this. He promised to supply me with many more, but now has to have more manufactured.

Any way, he said I should have my kits in here around March 15th. What you will received for $100 are the items pictured in the top of the photo: Two interchangeable springs (with our 1 year warranty), a hardened pin and snap-on, removable collar, and the wrench.

My field testing here only consisted of a couple of shooters, and as of yet, I have heard nothing negative. I guess Marcello was way ahead of me in the testing phase and has acquiesced to shipping some to the USA.

I will post the day these arrive here.

Oh, almost forgot; the aluminum trigger you see in the photo on our Adjustable Trigger assembly ($180), is now being made available in gold anodized aluminum. He is shipping these as well.

He also indicated that someone in the US has sent to Italy for testing or manufacture "their" similar spring design, but made differently. He would not divulge anything more to me, FYI.

[​IMG]

WW

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Whiz, I'll send you a money order for a set of these V springs and tool. Is it possible to get them shortly after they arrive? Our state shoot begins on the 22nd.

Hap

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

4. whiz white

Barry & Hap:

If I get these in on the 15th, I'll get them out the 15th or 16th to you two.

A credit card sure makes it easier on me when it comes to fulfilling open orders. Barry, I have your info on file, so that makes it much easier.

Whiz

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Whiz, I'll call and give you mine also! Thanks!

Hap

6. whiz white

I've now had to start a file list, but that's fine.

I put everyone on it who've emailed me directly.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.